Experience history at the beautifully restored Eureka Inn, located in the heart of downtown Jonesborough, Tenn.
- Antique furnishings
- Plank wood & brick surfaces
- Historic art & photographs
- Sound insulation
- Discreet modern conveniences
- Hand-ironed sheets
- Private bathroom for each room
- In-room cable TV, phones & internet
- Three sitting porches
- Garden & courtyard
Located next to the International Storytelling Center, Music On The Square, and Jonesborough Repertory Theatre, with easy access to the entire Tri-Cities area of Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol. The Eureka Inn is part of the Tennessee Heritage Trail and has appeared in Southern Living magazine and on PBS’s Tennessee Crossroads.